Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Paradox of 2010

Look at the paradox of our modern living and life.






Pizza reaches faster than Police and Ambulance!

Car Loan at 8% but education loan at 12 % !

Fees/donations of schools are more than salaries of parents !

Medical science is up for Auction/Business … on the death bed…!

All middle and small earners pay income tax…big goons evade….!

You need so many degrees to do work, but none.. to manage the country !!!

We need to do many things more correctly…..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

 

Sample text

Sample Text